Welcome to Capri Camper!
Hands down, the finest, hand-built truck campers on the market today and home to America’s #1 selling Cowboy Camper for the past 52 years!
Capri Camper began operations in 1969 in a small warehouse in Burleson, Texas. In 2003 a brand-new manufacturing facility was built in Bluff Dale, Texas (between Stephenville & Granbury) where the Company resides today.
In February of 2014, Capri was purchased by native Texans, Pete & Tyson D’Acosta, who now work full time at the Bluff Dale, Texas facility. New ownership introduced an exciting new level of enthusiasm and a passion for building the finest, custom hand-made campers in America. From day one, the quality and beauty of the campers improved significantly while preserving the nostalgic, vintage look that has made Capri a truck camper icon.
Whether you rodeo, hunt, fish or simply enjoy the great outdoors, Capri Campers fill a unique niche, offering a simple, lightweight, well-constructed, low-cost solution to truck camping.
Our campers are special because they are different. In fact, the whole experience is different. We take it personal, from the first phone call to the day of delivery.
We believe there is something special about an American made, custom built, hand-made truck camper. No assembly line, no big corporate office. What we offer is a 52-year legacy of building one of the most popular truck campers ever.
- Custom, hand-built from the ground-up, in Texas since 1969
- Best truck camper value on the market today
- Solid, wood frame construction, fully insulated, wrapped in anodized aluminum, including one-piece aluminum roof
- Unique, vintage look unlike any truck camper on the market
- One of the lightest, well-constructed truck campers on the market
- Cab-over and non-cab-over models available in 5.5 & 6.5 short bed and 8’ long bed versions
- Ordering is easy, wait time is typically 90-120 days (or less)
- Capri Campers allow plenty of room for bumper pull trailers, toy haulers, boats or anything you want to tow behind your pickup
- The choice of more World Champion Rodeo Cowboys (men & women) than all the competition combined.
- Used Capri Campers are extremely hard to find on the used market. There are always more lookers and buyers than there are sellers. That keeps resale prices higher. Higher resale values help to protect your original investment.
Give us a call, we’re here 8-5 Monday – Friday. Tyson or Pete will answer every call and every question. We would be thrilled to begin construction of your new custom camper in the days ahead and have you join our growing family of satisfied Capri Camper owners!
Be sure to read what our customers are saying about their new Capri Camper and look through the photographs of our new interiors and exteriors. The 2021 models are beautiful, well-built and still the very best truck camper value on the market!
What are you waiting for? Call us today, we can prepare a custom estimate based on the features you want and of course, we’re here to answer all of your questions.